Product: Loaris Trojan Remover
- The automatic uninstallation from Add or Remove Programs of the Windows Control Panel has not been completed correctly.
- The services of my product have expired, I do not wish to renew and I want to stop getting the popups reminding me to renew my Loaris product.
Uninstall your LOARIS Trojan Remover from the Windows Control Panel.
Only if this process is not completed correctly, try to start the uninstaller directly from the Loaris installation directory. To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Go to your Program Files directory. Usually, it is c:\ProgramFiles\Loaris Trojan Remover\ and run file Unins000.exe
- Click Yes when a window showing the confirmation message is displayed: Do you want to run this uninstaller?
- WARNING: It will ask to reboot at the end to ensure a clean uninstall.